Al Iaquinta vs Bobby Green Odds, Predictions, Fighting Info & Streaming for UFC 268 on FanDuel Sportsbook
UFC 268 – Welterweight Championship
“Raging” Al Iaquinta (14-6-1, 7 KO, 1 submission) vs. Bobby “King” Green (27-12-1, 9 KO, 8 submission)
Dated: Saturday 6 November 2021
Fight time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Place: Madison Square Garden – New York, NY
Blanket: ESPN +
All UFC 268 odds, lines and incidental bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
– Al Iaquinta: (+124)
– Bobby Green: (-146)
– Prize draw: (+5000)
Method of victory:
– Iaquinta by KO / TKO: (N / A)
– Iaquinta by Points: (N / A)
– Iaquinta by submission: (N / A)
– Green by KO / TKO: (N / A)
– Green by points: (N / A)
– Green submission: (N / A)
UFC 268 prediction Iaquinta-Green is Tapology fight predictions.
Winner: Bobby Green (61%)
Method of victory: Decision (87%)
– Al Iaquinta lost to Dan Hooker, by decision, in his last fight on October 5, 2021.
– Bobby Green lost to Rafael Fiziev, by decision, in his last fight on July 24, 2021.
– Iaquinta records an average of 4.06 significant keystrokes per minute with an accuracy rate of 40%.
– Green records an average of 5.45 significant keystrokes per minute with an accuracy rate of 51%.
– Iaquinta registers an average of 4.44 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a defense rate of 61%.
– Green averages 3.55 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a defense rate of 62%.
– Iaquinta has a 74% strikeout defense rate.
– Green has a 72% takedown defense rate.
Register now for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first risk-free bet up to $ 1,000!
Jason Schandl is not an employee of FanDuel. In addition to providing DFS gaming tips, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, Jaymun username. Although the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal opinions, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The opinions expressed in its articles are those of the author alone and do not necessarily reflect those of FanDuel.