Three World Championship Fights, Aung La-Bigdash III Added to ONE: Full Circle
In the main event of the show, two-division world champion Reinier “The Dutch Knight” de Ridder will defend his ONE World Middleweight Title against current ONE World Welterweight Champion Kiamrian “Brazen” Abbasov.
The Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu specialist from Breda will be looking to pick up his sixth victory in as many fights in ONE Championship. But Abbasov has proven to be a difficult customer after winning his last four contests inside the Circle.
Combat sports fans will also be thrilled as ONE Light Heavyweight Kickboxing World Champion Roman Kryklia puts his crown on the line against Murat “The Butcher” Aygun.
This matchup has been repeatedly delayed and postponed due to health and safety protocols, but these two fighters will now test each other.
The Netherlands-based Turk would like nothing more than to topple the Ukrainian giant who has been world champion for over two years.
On the other hand, Kryklia is looking for a second successful title defense after defeating Romanian slugger Andrei Stoica at ONE: COLLISION COURSE.
Meanwhile, top ranked competitor Jamal “Kherow” Yusupov will take on ONE Featherweight Muay Thai World Champion Petchmorakot Petchyindee.
Like Kryklia-Aygun, this match could have happened earlier. Unfortunately, Yusupov withdrew due to injury. This time he wants his chance to topple the Thai title list.
The 27-year-old titleholder will be aiming to extend his winning streak to five and take his successful title defenses to three.
However, the 38-year-old Russian striker will provide tough opposition after winning his first two fights in the promotion.
Finally, former ONE world middleweight champions Aung La “The Burmese Python” N Sang and Vitaly Bigdash will settle their rivalry in a rubber match.
The Russian won his first matchup in January 2017 at ONE: QUEST FOR POWER and took the world title from Burmese.
The Sanford MMA stalwart reclaimed the belt five months later by defeating Bigdash via unanimous decision at ONE: LIGHT OF A NATION.
The winner of the third chapter between Aung La N Sang and Bigdash will move closer to reclaiming the middleweight strap.
Here is the entire main map for ONE: FULL CIRCLE:
• A world middleweight title fight: (c) Reinier de Ridder v Kiamrian Abbasov
• ONE Light Heavyweight Kickboxing World Title Fight: (c) Roman Kryklia vs. Murat Aygun
• ONE Featherweight Muay Thai World Title Fight: (c) Petchmorakot Petchyindee vs. Jamal Yusupov
• Mixed Martial Arts – Middleweight Fighting: Aung La N Sang vs. Vitaly Bigdash
• Kickboxing – Featherweight fight: Enriko Kehl vs. Tayfun Ozcan
• Mixed Martial Arts – Bantamweight Fight: Fabricio Andrade vs. Jeremy Pacatiw
During this time, the visit card will feature the exciting competitions below:
• Mixed Martial Arts – Middleweight Fighting: Leandro Ataides vs. David Branch
• Kickboxing – Heavyweight Fighting: Guto Inocente vs. Bruno Susano
• Mixed Martial Arts – Welterweight Combat: Zebaztian Kadestam vs. Valmir Da Silva
• Muay Thai – Bantamweight fight: Chris Shaw vs Vladimir Kuzmin
• Muay Thai – Variable weight fight 58 kg: Diandra Martin vs. Smilla Sundell
• Mixed Martial Arts – Middleweight Fighting: Yuri Simoes vs Daniyal Zainalov
• Kickboxing – Flyweight fight: Jiduo Yibu vs. Daniel Puertas
• Mixed Martial Arts – Light Combat: Rahul Raju vs Drex Zamboanga
Download the ONE Super App to stay up to date with the latest news about ONE: Full Circle. And also watch ONE: Bad Blood, broadcast live from the Singapore Indoor Stadium on February 11.
Watch the ONE: Bad Blood event Friday, February 11 live on Disney+ Hotstar and Sports Select 2, starting on the main card at 3:30 p.m. IST. The main card will also be available on the same channels at 6:00 PM IST.
Source: press release
Receive news alerts.