UFC 268 – Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington 2: Fight Card, Date, Odds, Location, Rumors, Full Guide
In the main event of UFC 268 on November 6, fierce rivals Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington will battle for the Usman welterweight championship for the second time. This fight isn’t the only championship rematch scheduled for the event, with Rose Namajunas defending the women’s strawweight title against Weili Zhang, the woman Namajunas knocked out to win the title for the second time in her career.
Usman and Covington waged all-out war in December 2019, with Usman scoring a late TKO after breaking Covington’s jaw. Covington went so far as to suggest that there had been a conspiracy against him at the first meeting. While Usman has won victories against Jorge Masvidal (twice) and Gilbert Burns, Covington has only earned one victory since his loss to Usman, stopping former champion Tyron Woodley.
Below is the last announced fight card with some supposed fights included. Odds are via Caesars Sportsbook.
UFC 268 fight card, odds
- Kamaru Usman (c) -300 v Colby Covington +240, welterweight championship
- Rose Namajunas (c) -125 v Weili Zhang +105, women’s strawweight championship
- Justin Gaethje -180 vs. Michael Chandler +155, lightweight
- Sean Strickland -170 vs. Luke Rockhold +145, middleweight
- Marlon Vera -150 vs. Frankie Edgar +125, bantamweight
- Nassourdine Imavov -160 vs. Edmen Shahbazyan +135, middleweight
- Al Iaquinta vs. Bobby Green, lightweight
- Melsik Baghdasaryan vs. TJ Laramie, featherweight
- Andreas Michailidis vs. Alex Pereia, middleweight
- Shane Burgos vs. Billy Quarantillo, featherweight
- Jordan Williams vs. Ian Garry, welterweight
- CJ Vergara vs. Ode Osbourne, flyweight
- Gian Villante vs. Chris Barnett, heavyweight
UFC 268 Info
- Dated: November 6
- Site: Madison Square Garden – New York, New York
- Start time: 10 p.m. ET (Main Card)
- How to watch: ESPN +